Thursday, June 23, 2011

Exams...

Are over! I've officially written my last high school exams. Know what this means? I can actually write again! This means blogging, and stories and my webcomic scripting and revising my novel (which I started doing on...Sunday I think). Point is, I'm back! And I'm excited and itching to work, especially on the Giving Child.

Also, I noticed a recent spike in readers from Russia. Which is exciting, since, as you know, I like Russia a lot. I've been looking into Russian sign language recently, since I've recently memorised the ASL finger spelling alphabet (kinda, I'm still slow and there's a letter or two I don't remember, but I'm getting there!). Although that seems hard, so for now I'm sticking with ASL. If anyone knows of any resources for any sort of sign language though, I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment