Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspiration!

Every now and again, I'll pop back on the NaNoWriMo website to see what's going on. I did that again today, and went onto the adoptables thread to see what was going on since sometimes that gives me good ideas. And it did.

So here's some background, lots times when I write, I come up with an alliteration or something of the like that that would function well as a title and use the inspiration from that. For instance I thought up the Closet Days and figured out a plot line that would work well under that blanket and voila, Script Frenzy idea. Therefore, the page for title adoptables is heaven on wheels for me. (Oh, in case you weren't aware, adoptables are ideas that people post and you can hijack them, generally you say when you're going to use one, and then leave some behind but I'm sneaky and can't be bothered to post.)

Now I have a ton of different ideas that I'm going to ferment until I know more about them, and I shall then write when I have time. I'm not sure if any of them will turn into post-able ideas, or if they'll all be ones I keep to myself as potential ones to go back to in a few years to rewrite and publish. Regardless, though, I now have ideas and I'm itching to write which is a fantastic feeling and I can't wait to make use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment