Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Blast to the Past

So, hey guys, guess what...I just posted my first freakin' fanfic!!! Whoot! Actually, well, it's not my first fanfic, per se, but it is the first one for my littlestnewt account. Plus, I'm not entirely embarrassed about it. Well, kinda, but not really. Not as much as I am when I look back at the other stuff I've written. I know this'll haunt me in six months, a year, however long until I bother to look and see how juvenile it is, but for now I'm happy. Now being the operative word.

I just have to wait for it to be validated now. I'd forgotten what this part was like. It had been so long since I'd posted something, and then on writerscafe you just post and it's up, that I haven't needed to have anything go through the validation process in a really long time. It's kinda a pain in the ass. But, with hpff, I'm okay with it. Since it means that when it goes through, I'll have oodles of lovely readers, since that site is far more frequently visited and the people are, as a general rule, far more likely to review. Fingers crossed.

And, yeah. That's it for now. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment