Sunday, February 27, 2011

Depressing Readership

Well, as promised, I posted That's My Problem on writerscafe. Unfortunately, I've had about 15 views. Keep in mind that's 15 views on a single page, but that's the highest viewed of all of the pages (of which there are 8 because of how writerscafe swings their formatting). And, to top it all off, I have no reviews. Which I find to be sad. I mean, I can't very well complain since I rarely review things, but I must say it's always reassuring to have some indication of what people thing. Although, in my defence, I never read anything in order to review. I'd just really like to come across a new website for posting my work where I have the potential to fair better. This site seems to lean more towards poetry, which is where I fail every time I try. I think I may run off and give fictionpress a shot, it keeps popping up. It's huge, so I won't gain any notoriety, but it's still more likely to be viewed by more people. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment