Thursday, February 17, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

I was told I should write a blog. In previous years I've been told to do a number of things. Eat hot sauce straight. Get my license. Take up painting. This seemed to be safest. Plus, I've tried this before. I have yet to succeed but since I'm an impressionable person who is easily swayed through flattery, perhaps this time will work. And by work I mean that I'll stick with it.

Anyways, the purpose behind this blog is to chronicle. In this case, I shall likely be detailing my life and my writing. Hopefully more of the former than the latter, since talking about my writing is mildly less pretentious. But not by much. Anyways, I suppose I shall get used to Blogger (historically I'm an LJ user, but that's a wee bit too emo for me) and get back and try and actually figure out this blogging concept. Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment