Saturday, March 05, 2011

Fanfic Update

So Ways of a Weasley has finally been validated! I don't know if I wrote about it before (at least not specifically), so if I didn't, it's a Harry Potter fanfiction, and now the world can read it! Except...it's been validated for 3.5 hours at the moment and I have an astonishing...1 read. That's even worse that writerscafe. It's quite deflating. I mean, I know I'm just getting back in the habit and that I don't have a banner, which is practically mandatory these days, but I still thought I'd have m ore than 1 read. Even though my summary sucks. But, oh well. It's not my favourite of fanfics, but the stories I want to tell still have issues, so it's my way of getting my foot in the door. I'll just grin and bear it for now. Or forever, depending on how I feel. Aaand, that's that. There isn't any more.

Or perhaps there is. I quite want to go watch Madeline now. But instead I think I may write YET ANOTHER blog post about things that don't involve writing. (Which is mildly blasphemous, but who doesn't love a good scandal these days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment