Monday, March 14, 2011

I Can Haz Rp?

I used to roleplay. I used to roleplay a lot (and yes, I do squish the two words together and I really don't care if it's incorrect or not). I figured that a way to combat boredom and get into the habit of writing and rolling with twists that I can't really control which may happen with an editor would be to give it a shot again. So off to neopets I ran.

That was a mistake. Not only has it changed, it's gone even farther downhill. The board for it was practically dead and nobody understands the meaning of the differed levels. I was looking for lit or advanced and I wound up with someone who can't spell and doesn't understand continuity. Some times you have to shuffle around a bit to make things work, but don't godmode and don't completely redo what I've done. Yes, I'm rusty so I'm not the greatest partner but I can write. My style is informal but I know what the fuck I'm doing. Needless to say, I'm bored and irked.

If somehow someone who trips over this blog sees this and is a roleplayer to get in touch with me. My info can be found at littlestroleplaying.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment