Sunday, April 24, 2011

Screnzy

For the first time ever I am an official Script Frenzy participant! I technically signed up last year, but I didn't even bother to attempt it, so I'm counting this year as my first. I'm upwards of 20 pages behind. It's fantastic really. I'm just so happy about it.

In actual fact, I am quite happy with my script. I'm writing a screenplay called The Closet Days and I love my characters even if they are pretty much all the same (although I can fix that during the revising process) and for once I actually have well thought out plot lines with multiple layers! There's the big event and an unrelated, but intertwined mystery! It's exciting. Probably only to me but who cares. I'm writing it and it's making me happy, so in the long run who cares if it's only important to me. It may not make me money, but I can live with that...not really, but I'll deal with that later.

I'm getting upset with writing on my iPod, so that's it for now. That's all there is, there isn't any more. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice blog you get here. I just thought I'd check it out and give some confirmation that, yes, people are reading your stuff. :P I also checked out your writerscafe.org profile, you have some very neat stuff there, too. I can only dream to write as well as you can. Keep up the good work, I've got this bookmarked. :)

    ReplyDelete